Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas time

So I put on a Christmas party for my kids that took many long nights to plan and prepare and a very patient husband. So many homemade crafts, way too many snowflakes, and a very small budget. But I’m happy to say that it was successful and am so thankful that it is done.

073     067

079            075

090     088

So here is where it gets good, the actual party. The people I work with are are great

135 

Crazy, but great. The Party started at 9….am!! so we were up early setting up and dancing to some Arabic music…”put your shoes up.” After we completed the set up the kids came running out ready to play some games, win some prizes and eat a ridiculous amount of candy. 097

Santa even made an appearance

106 

There was face painting….only the staff trusted me…

108….I don’t know why….

And we played a game where the kids turned Drew and Brady into Christmas trees!!!!!!

121      120

130

And of course……there was wrestling

133        The End……………….123

1 comment:

  1. You two are PURE JOY! Thank you for sharing your joy with others...EVERYWHERE YOU GO!

    ReplyDelete